Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pledge Me!! The Art of a Hut


   I have now got my pledge me account all set up and published! My goal is to raise $3,000 for 'The Art of a Hut' project in just 40 days!

   So I need your help. I'm asking for your support to make it possible for me to go and draw as many North Island huts as I can in a few months. Even if you don't have any money to give, you can share this with your family and friends, everything will help us reach the goal. I have some good rewards of original art to give away to those who pledge me!

    I made a short video about the project. I wish I had a proper camera then I could have made a much better one. But that;s one of the things I'm raising money for... When I do get a camera I'm looking forwards to making some good drawing videos of huts, and sharing the journey with you.

   So Please! Pledge Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment