Wednesday, August 21, 2013

365 Day's of Drawing... Some Drawings from that.

  When I look through my folder of drawings from each day since November, I can remember something from each of those days which otherwise would be lost to memory forever. I don't remember everything from the particular day, but I remember the moment I was drawing, what my surroundings were, and sometimes I remember the very thoughts that were running through my head while I was drawing that picture.

Here are a few recent sketches from my daily drawing challenge:










As you can see, a lot of my drawings lately have taken on a sketchbook page style. I think I might begin a sketchbook so I can sketch away there and do a proper drawing for my 'official' daily drawing! I've been wanting to make some sketchbooks of my own lately, here is some of my inspiration for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment