Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Studio Visit

   So last week I gave my studio a good clean out - and decided I should do it more often from the way it looked afterwards! The little art group came to visit last Friday morning as promised. There were five of them so they all fit into my little studio. It went very well and I enjoyed showing them around and answering their many questions. They seemed to like my work and were very encouraging and after they left I felt allot more like a 'real artist!' It sort of made me feel as if I am just beginning to be recognized as an artist in the community, and that's nice!

   Here is a little video tour of my studio which I made last year. It dose look a bit different now as I have moved one table but it's what it basically looks like now.


No comments:

Post a Comment