Friday, September 23, 2011

Pen and Ink Challenge belated photos

Here they are finally.......


 These two I did with ink and brush as my pen was running out of ink

 Before my pen finally died I managed to do this. The crooked little deer is actually done in pencil

But I went and bought two good calligraphy pens, and so my sketches improved a little








There have been a few days in which I haven't done a sketch but I always catch up by doing two pages on the next day. So it's more like a seventy-sketches-in-seventy-days challenge.

2 comments:

  1. These are stunning! Beautiful! My goodness, I love them. I think the first is my favorite, but the Heidi one's are also utterly adorable... They're all simply wonderful.

    Your talent is amazing! Thank you for sharing these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the well timed encouragement! I was just feeling a bit dumpy, thinking I'm not up to the standard I would like to be!

    ReplyDelete