Monday, October 12, 2015

Inktober Drawings


  Inktober is going strong still. I've been sharing my ink drawings every day on facebook and Pintrest, except for this weekend when I was away with friends. I took my sketchbook, of course, and managed to draw every day, though they were are a bit sketchy!

 Next week I will be out on the boat with my brother and a friend. I will be painting  the coast huts between here, (Whangaroa) and Whangeri. It's going to be lots of fun, hopefully we have good weather and lots of wind to get us places.

This is Destiny, my brother's 22ft yacht which we will be voyaging on. I'm sure we will take lots of photos of the trip which I will share in a couple of weeks when we get home again. And hopefully with some successful paintings also!



  This will be the last hut hop before the Art of a Hut exhibition in Novermber from the 10th to the 29th. Remember those dates, I hope you will get a chance to pop in one day to see the results of my last two years of work.

  Here are the first 11 days of my #inktober drawings.

















No comments:

Post a Comment