Monday, January 21, 2013

Artists who Inspire Me: Hsin-Yao Tseng

  I have a bookmarks folder called 'artists' and the list has grown quite long now as I continue to come across amazing artists whose work is so inspiring.

  This weekend I discovered an incredible artist via the online Artists On Art magazine. He wrote an article on the importance of Pochades, or quick paintings. His name is Hsin-Yao Tseng. He is just a young artist, born in '86, and still has half his career before him. But already he is a successful artist and his work is so good, I look forward to seeing his future work as he can only get better!

  Here are a few examples of his work, I just love his drawings. You can see lots more on his well designed website.










As you can see he can paint in a totally different style as in the painting above.



 Here is a video promotion from an exhibition of his about a year ago.


A slideshow of his paintings. I just love the first piece of music in the video, I'm learning it on my piano at the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment