Saturday, November 3, 2012

Archio D'Conte...


When asked for a name for one of my drawings my younger brother promptly said Archio D'Conte out of the top of his head. So that is what this pastel drawing is called. He attempted to charge me for his intellectual property but I wasn't to be taken in. He gets the credit and great renown of being an inventor of interesting names! I wonder if he can come up with names for the rest of my pictures. Names sometimes come naturally to a picture I'm working on and at other times it seems like one of the greatest challenges of being an artist to find a name that fits.

I've been working on updating my website all day today which is making me feel pretty washed out, I still have to finish making fliers, picture labels and signs for next weekend. But first I've got to feed the hungry sailors who have just arrived home out of the wind and rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment