Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'm still here with my horses

    No, I didn't forget I have a blog, I was just waiting for something to blog about. I still don't have anything to say particularly, but I'll think of something as I go along. 


I have been doing more riding than drawing lately--almost. Last weekend I went on a 22km ride. I've been trying to get him fit for a three day ride across New Zealand in June. Probably the worst time to do it--the middle of winter!




 Tigger knows exactly which direction is home!


We rode past the big rock, Tara Tara.

I was going to go for another long ride today, to my sisters place about 25km (15.5 miles) away but when I went to see him yesterday he was lame with a sprained fetlock joint, so its a long rest for him. Hopefully he will be better for out long trek.

But all this shouldn't be related here because this is my art blog. Here is a drawing from about a year ago to compensate. It is of my neighbors little welsh pony done in graphite. One of my better drawings, it sold pretty quick when I put it in the shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment