Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New Blog Design, and other news

    I spent most of today creating this! How do you like the new design, do you think it's better than the old one? I do, of course! I have also redesigned my website: equinefineart.net 


  Caleb and I have been working for the last month on ways to raise funding for 'The Art of a Hut' project. I am just a pennyless artist, actually I have more pennys than dollars at the moment! So that means we are going to have to raise money from somewhere to make this project possible. We have various ideas which we are working to put into action, involving newspaper articles, and radio broadcasts.

   The main thing at the moment is to make a video promoting our project to put on Boosted - a website based on public funding where people donate to help make projects possible. I'll post more about it later, but that's the general idea. The only problem with this is that I don't have a camera anymore! So what I've got to figure out next, how to make a video with no camera. I'll manage it somehow, necessity is the mother of invention after all...


 I am selling my oil painting 'Hot and Cold' on TradeMe at the moment. It's one of my favorite paintings which I took a looser approach too making it slightly stylistic/abstract instead of my usual realism. Hopefully something will come of that.

2 comments:

  1. Now I really cannot wait for my letter. I can't wait to hear about your schemes! Let me know if you need a recommendation of this idea from America...I could write something up for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Do you mean on your blog? That would be splendid!

      Delete