Monday, March 12, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


Thank you, Faith, for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award!!

I am much honored. And now I would like to pass on the award to five fellow bloggers.

Rachel from The Inkpen Aurtheress: My very talented writer friend from the other side of the world.

The watercolourist over at Adventure with Colours: Who produces beautiful works of art to feast your eyes on!

Colette from Wildlife and Pet Portraits: Always a new post about her latest stunning and realistic portrait.

And another writer Abigail from Scribbles and Inkstains: If you love reading good writing, this is for you!!

And finally Gurney Journey: Who posts a regular and interesting variety around the subject of illustration.

Congratulations everybody!

If you have won the award see rules below:

First copy the award and put it on your blog.
Award five bloggers
Tell seven random things about yourself!

***

Well now for that last bit:

No 1. If I look out my window I can see a tree full of pears

No 2. I play the violin

No 3. I am one of six children

No 4. Faith is my middle name

No 5. I have 400+ books in my room

No 6. I love the rain and it's raining

No 7. I have seven pillows on my bed!

That wasn't to hard, now enjoy writing yours! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment