Monday, March 19, 2012

Horsey Inspiration...Please

Now after that short break, a weekend flu of some sort, I have woken up to Monday morning well enough for weekday duties. 


Now, I have no new pieces of art to show you, nor do I have any ideas for anything! Isn't it very annoying when you really want to draw or paint something but have no idea of a subject!



So do you have any ideas to suggest?

 Drastic..

 Simple...strange....

 beautiful....wild...

abstract...

fanciful...

All my, as yet unknown, ideas seem to be centered around horses just now so give me horsey ideas for a picture. I will be glad of your help, and will be particularly pleased if you have a really good idea.

I'm getting inspired already, just from looking at Google images!





All images courtesy of Google, if you own or know who owns one of these images let me know so I can credit them! :)

5 comments:

  1. I like the portrait of the little Arab mare (?) very much. Quite delicate watercolour.
    The last one of the series is quite powerful and expressive.Well done!
    You are welcome to visit my blog where I post horse sketches and watercolours.
    www.zhx3.artblog.fr
    Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paintings are inspiring and beautiful! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to buy the 5th Painting - Abstract. Can you give me more information? Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, the painting isn't one of mine. But here is a link to who I think is the artist. http://www.ellepace.com/

    and

    http://abstracthorsepainting.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete