Sunday, February 26, 2012

My New Drawing Board



After a couple weeks of coaxing and pleading Dad finally made me a drawing board! It took him two afternoons with my help--or hindrance! He made it with no design just a couple of photos I gave him of the sort of thing I wanted. 


The angle is adjustable by unscrewing the wing nuts and putting the screws in other holes. It's a simple design but serves my purpose and I'm very happy with it. As you can see I have begun using it already.


It is very useful for drawing for I always find that when drawing on a flat surface your viewing angle is distorted and what looks fine lying on the desk before you suddenly becomes elongated when you lift it up to view at 90 degrees! The drawing board is supposed to fix that

The only problem now is I need a higher chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment