Monday, August 16, 2010

Work In Progress

I have spent the last week or so working on this big graphite drawing of a horse. It is the biggest drawing I have ever done so it's exciting work! :) Peter (my brother) cought me drawing yeasterday as he was wandering about with his camera. I am going to give it to Kate and Tim from Kate's Riding Center where learnt to ride and where Peter works, I have been promising them a big one for a while.


Dad has thought up the bright idea of setting up a stall for me at the Waimate A&P show this November. That would be fun to do, and I might get some more commissions hopefully as the place will be teeming with horse owners.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Peter, I never get to see you in action Felicity! I love you and all what you're doing, God bless you and your business!
    Faith Eliza

    ReplyDelete